it’s now less than a week until our first ultrasound. i’m pretty nervous about it. i can’t help but stress, wondering if everything will be ok. don’t get me wrong, i have no reason to think anything is amiss with our little blueberry, but until i can see the heartbeat for myself, i will remain somewhat anxious. I wonder if we’ll be able to hear it this early. i’ve heard that some women can, while others can’t until close to 20 weeks. i hope we don’t have to wait quite that long!
my etsy shop!
if you like what you see, please click this icon to vote for us!
- @mairic That's so kind of you to offer! Hubs got me some pho and I'm hoping it'll work its healing magic. 3 hours ago
- I live in the bathroom now in case anyone needs to find me. 🤢 5 hours ago
- That thing where you get sick seemingly out of nowhere. I was at work a few hours ago and fine. Now I'm shivering under my blanket. 🤒 1 day ago
- RT @RetroNewsNow: 🎶Steely Dan released their sixth studio album 'Aja' 40 years ago today, September 23, 1977 https://t.co/5Grl8KIGj4 2 days ago
- Celebrating my 20th consecutive day of yoga with a highball. Literal and figurative balance. 🤸🏻♀️🥃 https://t.co/YwnfGj2T75 1 week ago
ask me anything!
recently on don’t worry baby:
the wayback machine!
- 3 months 5 months 6 weeks 10 weeks 11 weeks 12 weeks 16 weeks 24 weeks anniversary art auggie baby baby clothes baby shower belly button blogs books boy breastfeeding bump watch cara changing table colic cravings crib crochet cupcakes date night dear baby dear sylvie drawing due date etsy family food food aversions formspring friends gallbladder girl hair hair color hair cut hat heartbeat iphone johnny cash labor labor signs love maternity clothes morning sickness music natural childbirth nursery onesies pain pennsylvania pictures recipes sick sylvie thank you the gallstone gourmet top baby blogs toys travel travis ultrasound video videos wardrobe wednesday work your first pictures youtube