those of you who have been reading for a while may remember this post i made in january regarding our friend’s brother, jon, who went missing. they found his body last night, about a mile from where he was last seen, in an abandoned farm building. my heart breaks for our good friend, joe and his parents, tom and alesia. joe, acting as a spokesman for his family, confirmed the news this morning. you can read more about the story here and here. there’s not much more i care to write on this tonight. i ask that you please extend your thoughts and prayers to joe and family. thank you.
my etsy shop!
if you like what you see, please click this icon to vote for us!
- @DandTIceHouse If I can find the candles in the next 30 minutes. 💩 2 days ago
- I'm working tonight so there's no time to make latkes. Do waffle fries count? Also, I'll be lighting the menorah… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Happy Hanukkah! 🕎 3 days ago
- RT @olympia_dukakis: This whole thread is frankly overwhelming. Sit down comfortably and prepare yourselves. twitter.com/robynelyse/sta… 3 days ago
- I just stumbled upon the most perfect Christmas present for one of my regulars. But is it weird to buy him a gift in the first place? 3 days ago
ask me anything!
recently on don’t worry baby:
the wayback machine!
- 3 months 5 months 6 weeks 10 weeks 11 weeks 12 weeks 16 weeks 24 weeks anniversary art auggie baby baby clothes baby shower belly button blogs books boy breastfeeding bump watch cara changing table colic cravings crib crochet cupcakes date night dear baby dear sylvie drawing due date etsy family food food aversions formspring friends gallbladder girl hair hair color hair cut hat heartbeat iphone johnny cash labor labor signs love maternity clothes morning sickness music natural childbirth nursery onesies pain pennsylvania pictures recipes sick sylvie thank you the gallstone gourmet top baby blogs toys travel travis ultrasound video videos wardrobe wednesday work your first pictures youtube