travis, sylvie and i are in ohio to celebrate the upcoming holiday with my in-laws. today was an unseasonably warm 65 degrees, so we spent the afternoon and evening at the zoo. (you may recall that the last time we tried to go to the zoo, my gallbladder intervened.) every year, around the holidays, the columbus zoo extends their hours until 9 at night and covers everything with christmas lights. sylvie slept for most of our visit, but woke just in time to see the trees light up. so pretty. i took over 60 pictures during the 3 hours we spent there. these are my (20+) favorites.
my etsy shop!
if you like what you see, please click this icon to vote for us!
- https://t.co/PUChwzHSy9 15 hours ago
- Check out this nerd lookin' handsome AF on his first day of work. instagram.com/p/BV0ZgA3FlP8/ 2 days ago
- RT @AWeaverWrites: Okay, I'm still having all these fangirl-y thoughts about the Wonder Woman costumes, and I don't have a blog, so I'm gon… 2 days ago
- @nhallfreelance @BlueJeanGourmet @davidlebovitz Having made this exact recipe last week, I can attest to its ease/deliciousness. 2 days ago
- New goal is to make enough 💰 4 Travis 2 b a 🏠 husband. It's his 1st day at work after a month of funemployment & I already miss the fresh 🍞. 2 days ago
ask me anything!
recently on don’t worry baby:
the wayback machine!
- 3 months 5 months 6 weeks 10 weeks 11 weeks 12 weeks 16 weeks 24 weeks anniversary art auggie baby baby clothes baby shower belly button blogs books boy breastfeeding bump watch cara changing table colic cravings crib crochet cupcakes date night dear baby dear sylvie drawing due date etsy family food food aversions formspring friends gallbladder girl hair hair color hair cut hat heartbeat iphone johnny cash labor labor signs love maternity clothes morning sickness music natural childbirth nursery onesies pain pennsylvania pictures recipes sick sylvie thank you the gallstone gourmet top baby blogs toys travel travis ultrasound video videos wardrobe wednesday work your first pictures youtube