i’ve officially made the move to typepad! i tried to set this page to automatically redirect, but wordpress doesn’t allow meta tags. another good reason to switch! please come visit me at my new home HERE. please change your bookmark to my new URL. all future posts will be made there. thank you so much for reading!
my etsy shop!
if you like what you see, please click this icon to vote for us!
- RT @richterscale: @NPR @waitwait Employing a wit dry and facile, With lim'ricks each week he would wrassle. Wait, wait, please don't tell M… 4 days ago
- Travis trying to quote The Shining: “Get ready for Johnny!” ⛏⛄️ 1 week ago
- Brunch @DownHouseHTX kicked my ass today. I’d forgotten what it’s like to go home and still hear the printer spitti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- TFW you’re really tired and a little hungover, but you drag your ass to yoga anyway and have an amazing practice wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- I take a lot of comfort in the fact that days like this make you strong as hell and level up your parenting skills. 3 weeks ago
ask me anything!
recently on don’t worry baby:
the wayback machine!
- 3 months 5 months 6 weeks 10 weeks 11 weeks 12 weeks 16 weeks 24 weeks anniversary art auggie baby baby clothes baby shower belly button blogs books boy breastfeeding bump watch cara changing table colic cravings crib crochet cupcakes date night dear baby dear sylvie drawing due date etsy family food food aversions formspring friends gallbladder girl hair hair color hair cut hat heartbeat iphone johnny cash labor labor signs love maternity clothes morning sickness music natural childbirth nursery onesies pain pennsylvania pictures recipes sick sylvie thank you the gallstone gourmet top baby blogs toys travel travis ultrasound video videos wardrobe wednesday work your first pictures youtube