allie at it’s a wonderful life received the H i drew for her adorable son, henry! i’m so happy with the way it turned out and i can’t wait to work on more commissions for people. i am currently finishing up an E for a little girl named ella. to get your own, please visit my etsy shop! now that i only have 3 shifts standing between me and stay-at-home-mommyhood i will have plenty of time to work on more pieces before sylvie’s arrival. i love to draw and it has always been my dream to be able to make a living from my work. thank you for helping me turn my dream into a reality. i have the best readers!
my etsy shop!
if you like what you see, please click this icon to vote for us!
- Your favorite Beatle says a lot about you. Mine's Ringo. 🐙 1 day ago
- My favorite form of self-care is wearing headphones everywhere I go. 1 day ago
- Ok. We need to talk about how impeccable the music is at Dwight and Angela's wedding reception. @theofficenbc 6 days ago
- Thin Lizzy is an underrated band. 1 week ago
- RT @HistoryInPix: This list of reasons for admission to a lunatic asylum in the 1800s reads like a list of potential metal band names. http… 1 week ago
ask me anything!
recently on don’t worry baby:
the wayback machine!
- 3 months 5 months 6 weeks 10 weeks 11 weeks 12 weeks 16 weeks 24 weeks anniversary art auggie baby baby clothes baby shower belly button blogs books boy breastfeeding bump watch cara changing table colic cravings crib crochet cupcakes date night dear baby dear sylvie drawing due date etsy family food food aversions formspring friends gallbladder girl hair hair color hair cut hat heartbeat iphone johnny cash labor labor signs love maternity clothes morning sickness music natural childbirth nursery onesies pain pennsylvania pictures recipes sick sylvie thank you the gallstone gourmet top baby blogs toys travel travis ultrasound video videos wardrobe wednesday work your first pictures youtube