allie at it’s a wonderful life received the H i drew for her adorable son, henry! i’m so happy with the way it turned out and i can’t wait to work on more commissions for people. i am currently finishing up an E for a little girl named ella. to get your own, please visit my etsy shop! now that i only have 3 shifts standing between me and stay-at-home-mommyhood i will have plenty of time to work on more pieces before sylvie’s arrival. i love to draw and it has always been my dream to be able to make a living from my work. thank you for helping me turn my dream into a reality. i have the best readers!
my etsy shop!
if you like what you see, please click this icon to vote for us!
- @Chrisq28 Lol. I totally read that backwards. The Black Crowe’s version is 100% better. Pretty sure we’ve talked about this before. 2 days ago
- @LeneSBaggett Magic Hat makes a summer seasonal with beets. It’s pink and delicious. 2 days ago
- @Chrisq28 Absolutely the fuck not. 2 days ago
- @Chrisq28 😭😭😭 3 days ago
- RT @urbanJAP: Hallmark’s Christmas in July movie marathon is a comforting reminder that Jews don’t watch that channel 2 months ago
ask me anything!
recently on don’t worry baby:
the wayback machine!
- 3 months 5 months 6 weeks 10 weeks 11 weeks 12 weeks 16 weeks 24 weeks anniversary art auggie baby baby clothes baby shower belly button blogs books boy breastfeeding bump watch cara changing table colic cravings crib crochet cupcakes date night dear baby dear sylvie drawing due date etsy family food food aversions formspring friends gallbladder girl hair hair color hair cut hat heartbeat iphone johnny cash labor labor signs love maternity clothes morning sickness music natural childbirth nursery onesies pain pennsylvania pictures recipes sick sylvie thank you the gallstone gourmet top baby blogs toys travel travis ultrasound video videos wardrobe wednesday work your first pictures youtube