allie at it’s a wonderful life received the H i drew for her adorable son, henry! i’m so happy with the way it turned out and i can’t wait to work on more commissions for people. i am currently finishing up an E for a little girl named ella. to get your own, please visit my etsy shop! now that i only have 3 shifts standing between me and stay-at-home-mommyhood i will have plenty of time to work on more pieces before sylvie’s arrival. i love to draw and it has always been my dream to be able to make a living from my work. thank you for helping me turn my dream into a reality. i have the best readers!
my etsy shop!
if you like what you see, please click this icon to vote for us!
- @callingallfats @CaitSwanson @nocontextpawnee @geekswhodrink My best friend and I hosted a Parks trivia night in a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Eli7ChicnSweet Avrahama bat Shoshana 1 month ago
- @BlueHeronFarmTX Same except I’m at home. Ladybird (and Major Tom) says hello! https://t.co/bYv7iAOwGr 1 month ago
- @RVCBard My father was born Jewish and my mother converted 15 years before I was born, yet I constantly have people… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @JohnSeaborn As a Jew, I hope you’re wrong. As a Jew, I know you’re not. 2 months ago
ask me anything!
recently on don’t worry baby:
the wayback machine!
- 3 months 5 months 6 weeks 10 weeks 11 weeks 12 weeks 16 weeks 24 weeks anniversary art auggie baby baby clothes baby shower belly button blogs books boy breastfeeding bump watch cara changing table colic cravings crib crochet cupcakes date night dear baby dear sylvie drawing due date etsy family food food aversions formspring friends gallbladder girl hair hair color hair cut hat heartbeat iphone johnny cash labor labor signs love maternity clothes morning sickness music natural childbirth nursery onesies pain pennsylvania pictures recipes sick sylvie thank you the gallstone gourmet top baby blogs toys travel travis ultrasound video videos wardrobe wednesday work your first pictures youtube